1.4

Maintenance will take forever to fix a problem.Management is VERY combatative!

Everything is your fault! Avoid this place like the plague, because they are the worst landlords I have ever experienced (and I am not young). Believe nothing they tell you, because everything will change once you move in. The property manager comes across as very sweet, but she is nothing of the kind.

Once you move in, she treats you like you are an opponent and her first response with any problem is "eviction". They accept no responsibility for the crappy appliances they provide that will cost you money. Fridge crapped out 3 times -- 2 days / 2 days / 5 days to come fix it. Cost us about $150 each time to replace groceries.

They say we over-filled the freezer causing it to freeze up and it is our fault (not the crappy refridgerator) for the problem.

DO NOT MOVE HERE -- YOU WILL REGRET IT MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!(Gladstone MO)

This reviewer shared experience about "horrible place to live" and wants this business to "let us out of our lease (not negative) so they/we can be happy" as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Broadway Ridge Apartments. The most disappointing about broadway ridge apartments apartment rental from Broadway Ridge Apartments was broken pool, lieing manager and rundown appliances Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Broadway Ridge Apartments.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Broadway Ridge Apartments to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Broadway Ridge Apartments?

Comments

Discovery Bay, California, United States #1228227

I totally believe you.I've stayed there for two years and had to literally get into heated arguments with management both times he came to my door screaming and yelling to the point where I told him to leave.

They don't fix anything and is a over priced *** place to stay.

Threatnend me with a eviction twice.Stay away from this place they have been doing the same thing since they bought it in 2012

Prairie Village, Kansas, United States #1213894

just want to let everyone know that management stepped up and took care of our problems. do not know how to remove this post, so I am posting this instead.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1179290

I have not had that experience at all.I have new appliances and have had nothing but good experiences dealing with the management.

They are demanding, but fair, and have always helped me when I've needed it.